Saturday, July 16, 2005

counting crows

somehow im not really looking forward to my 20th birthday, knowing that it might not be as happening as the last 2 ones..
my 18th birthday was a blast..getting stripped right in the middle of the sch void deck..a hole was ripped right in the middle of my pants and savagely pulled out till i was left with only my boxers on..had to scurry to the toilet while the whole school population watched on..well at least that pushed me to "fame"
not to be outdone by my 18th birthday..i was again stripped on my 19th birthday by my ocs platoon mates (yes future officers are crazy too) and they happily put stuff on my body..no wait IN my body..i can still feel the aerosol spray going up my ass..
not sure if my 20th birthday would be this fun..

2 Comments:

Blogger just another day..... said...

Gosh~ That's a really fascinating birthday celebration sia~ how come guys like to strip guys on their birthday?? Is this some sort of a natural thing to do??? (@_@)

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... i was there for the 19th one. i think the photos we took are still around though

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home