Sunday, December 18, 2005

insults.com

oh dear i didnt know that many ppl read my blog...

anywayz i think there is something wrong with me..woke up in the middle of the night and jz started laughing at the insults directed at me..some went like..
1) "wah lau daren the way u dress sure kena stopped by the fashion police one..."
2) "daren's ex gf..how to describe her face..to even begin with i wouldnt even call it a face.."
its damn insulting for me but if it makes you guys out there laugh then so be it..

btw for those of you who are darn interested in my love life..its fluorishing..but only on the HOMOsexual side..i still cant comprehend why im only attractive to gays..wtf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dey too bad lah it's either gays or gals who dont have faces!!!

any placns for New Year's Eve? Not another Yu Kai house farce I hope.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home