Saturday, July 16, 2005

24th july

whether on purpose or by accident, you and i are somehow fated now that you have stumbled upon my blog. you are therefore obliged to get me anyone of these things on my birthday wishlist..failing which you would suffer the curse of remaining a virgin forever..yes this is a chain blog..leave your name in the commentaries as to which gift you are getting so as to prevent two people from buying me the same gift..as for the 7th gift, its not first come first serve..leave your beautiful names there and i will select from the long list..any queries please feel free to contact me..
1) an MP3 player..preferably an ipod
2) a 3g phone..preferably motorolla
3) a digi camera..no specific brand..5.0 megapixels will do
4) oakleys specs
5) a vespa
6) a laptop
7) a chiobu gf
8) anything else costly is welcomed

3 Comments:

Blogger just another day..... said...

I can get you a really nice, pretty, sexy chiobu gf. Juz come over to Klang and I'll intorduce you to some of the most spectacular chiobu's you've ever seen Xp Gosh, you are hitting 20 in like 6 more days! Old liao larr~

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you're on hilarious character!!

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one*

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home