Friday, October 07, 2005

william hung

girls girls...tay ping hui is in my camp for his reservist
i think i know wad i wanna do for a living: follow in ping hui's footsteps as an actor...
not that he has inspired me or anything...
in fact this was one of my many ambitions before...
and since besides looking at chiobus i cant do anything else except eat, sleep and play soccer...
not for fame or fortune...
but the fact that you can be a different person everyday...
great way to harness my inner schizophrenic powers...

but i dun wanna go through all those stupid "star search contests" or "project superstar" or wadeva...
later my results..."you cant sing you cant dance what can you do bleah bleah..."
then i can only say "i tried my best and i had no professional help bleah bleah..."
"she bangs she bangs..."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah I think your blog kenna all the nunsanse things liao siah. please get the topic back to Coung.

2:17 AM  
Blogger daren said...

scarly cuong come and sue me for racism, molism, shortism, handsomsm, cooliosm and what have you...

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh Daren, your coung is damn famous la, even now robert still bitches about him... and maybe you should try for infamous rather than famous..

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home