Sunday, October 30, 2005

sweet dreams are made of this...

had two consecutive nights dreaming of girls...its kind of embarrassing to pen this down but for the sake of entertaining my faithful blog viewers and to keep my blog ratings going...
the first dream was lame so i shall not go into it...
in my second dream, i dream that this chiobu came up to me and asked me if i was free on wednesday (apparantly she wanted to ask me out on a date duh) and she gave me her number. the funny part was that her number did not begin with a "9" or "8" but went something like ^%E*()_# so my immediate reaction was to suspect that she was an alien...then i had to wake up from my stupid dream...
this is the sad part...this is the first time a chiobu asked me out for a date...and it had to happen in a DREAM!...the only other people that ask me out for dates are girls who resemble the mountain ogres from LORD OF THE RINGS and the stupid gay shit larry that the SAF smartly employed...dunno whether to laugh or to cry...
forty yr old virgin xial!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA woo hoo. this is one of your better posts man. Getting back your feel for blogging like the good old days when we were still TEEN - aged. hahaha.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. juz hope tat gals like liv tyler frm LOR will jio u out soon.. dun lie la.. u r sunshine boy , go beach la.. sure got gals frm into the blue approach u..

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home